Kayaking through Galway City yesterday evening. Because of the high tide we were able to kayak right up the River Corrib through the city; past the ‘Seven Rivers’ and the old abandoned mills. At one stage there were approx thirty working mills on the mile long section of Corrib.
- Level 3 Open Canoe Skills Course – Photos & Video
- Sheep’s Head – West Cork
- Mountain Skills In The Windy Wicklow Mountains
- Kayak Tour On Lakes Of Killarney
- Killarney National Park – Early Morning Photos
- Please Re-Email Us!
- Basic Hiking Gear For Camping
- Kayaking Through Limestone Passage On Lakes Of Killarney
- Things To Do In Killarney This May Bank Holiday!
- Looking For Things To Do In Kinvara Or Galway This Bank Holiday Weekend?